Terms And Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and NetworkingPlus.org that may govern use of the Site, regardless of form, is null and void. We operate our business in the State of California County of Los Angeles. By doing business with us you agree that all disputes, regardless of whether we are the plaintiff or defendant will be settled in a court of competent jurisdiction for the County of Los Angeles.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used.
2. While NetworkingPlus.org uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Taxes: Prices on the site do not include sales tax.
4. Disclaimer of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
5. Unless otherwise noted or agreed in writing, any items that you purchase through the NetworkingPlus.org site are subject to the Terms & Conditions of Sale.
6. All rights reserved. The content that we provide on our Web site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, and logos, is owned by either us or the party that has provided the content to us and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. NetworkingPlus.org is the sole and exclusive owner of its compilation of this content on our Web site, and this compilation is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
7. We reserve the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time, and to revise these guidelines and Terms and Conditions from time to time as we deem necessary. You should check these terms and conditions periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.